Buffalo Buyers Club Online Rewards Program
Reap the rewards with every purchase
Our Buffalo Buyer Rewards programs helps you to save year round while providing your family with healthy, delicious local meat options! It is our way of thanking our most loyal customers! It pays to go with Buffalo Buyers Club. Every time you make a purchase with Yankee Farmer's Market, you'll receive points for the product(s) you purchase. It's a great way to save on your next purchase whether it's for you or someone special.
Online purchases vs. In-Store purchases.
Both are tracked and the benefits are as identical as possible. However, they are kept separate. You may redeem online points ONLY with online orders, and you may redeem in-store earned points only in-store. Thank you for your understanding.
Once a year you will receive a gift certificate good towards any products in our store. Your purchases over an 11 month period are used to determine your rewards. The Benefit Levels are for the following amounts spent over an 11 month period, starting the day you sign up. Visit our retail store to sign up!
Silver $572.00 = $32.00 gift certificate
Gold $1,001.00 = $60.00 gift certificate
Platinum $2,288.00 = $148.00 gift certificate
For every $1.00 spent you earn 1 point.
- Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, those MyRewards Points will be redeemable in 7 days.
- To view your MyRewards, simply go to MyRewards. (If you are not logged in as a customer you will be prompted to do so.)
- Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below (20 points = $1.00).
- You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount.
- Your points are good for one year from the date they were earned.
- A minimum of 200 points are required in order to redeem.
- An online customer account is necessary to track your points.
- Note: When you use your MyRewards points toward a purchase, you cannot earn points on the product you buy with that store credit (even in the credit only covers some of the total purchase).
Want to learn more about MyRewards? For more MyRewards information, see the Terms & Conditions.