Meat CSA Information
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. CSA's offer local residents access to high-quality, locally grown fresh products (and/or meat) from local or regional farmers. A "share" is purchased by "members" who visit the farm or local pick up to pick up their "share" for their season. The items are bagged or boxed up ready for each pickup or delivery.
Meat CSA Process
Choose which meats and farm fresh foods you would like, choose the size for your needs, and if you would like delivery or pick up. Each month you will receive one delivery.
Meat CSA Cost
Single: $149 /month
Double: $259 /month
Family: $499 /month
Benefits of the Monthly CSA (vs seasonal)
- We bill the CSA in on the same day each month which means lower cost per billing cycle.
- We will bring the meat on the same day every month for less confusion of when delivery is being made.
- Recurring, so unless you want to cancel or change your options, it just keeps running and you don't have to worry about signing up each season.
How This Compares to our old Seasonal CSA
All prices and portions have been proportionally adjusted to the new program.
If you had an "XSmall" -> convert to the "Single".
If you had a "Small" --> convert to the "Double".
If you had a "Medium" --> convert to the "Family".
Meat CSA Contents
Your choice of Buffalo, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Turkey, Venison, Elk and Lamb.
Meat CSA Benefits
1. You’re supporting your local community – it’s no secret that many of our local meat producers are being pushed out by larger scale, commercial farmers. The best way to show your support is to put your money where your mouth is…literally.
It encourages more quality, healthy meat consumption – You kind of have no excuse to not eat quality meat when it is showing up on your doorstep each week. We love making smart choices with our food quality around here, but if it's not in the house we’re less likely to eat healthy. We make it easy, so no more excuses now!
Stuck in a meat rut? You get to experiment with different types of meat – It's easy to get stuck in a meat rut and eat the same things over and over. Having someone pick things for you (or at least the option of having them pick for you) encourages you to try things you normally wouldn’t. Without our CSA many customers would never have discovered how much they love shaved steak or osso bucco!
It saves you money – With every dollar you spend, a percentage goes right back into your account through our Buffalo Buyers Rewards Club to use for future purchases, saving you money.
- We have several pickup locations as well as shipping available to make it as easy and convenient as possible.
Awesome! Beautiful store full of local products! Beautiful and Friendly Buffalo right outside, it was amazing. Everyone working there was as friendly as could be, including the farm dog Eli! An hour drive for that is nothing, we will be back soon! -H. Lundgren
We have been buying buffalo from Yankee Farmer's Market since the beginning. They delivered to our home in Manchester nh. So glad they are still in business because we are back to buffalo again after some years and love everything we purchase. - D. Steady
Highly recommend their meat. It's as healthy as you can get. Definitely taste the difference. Sign up for their CSA, you won't be sorry! - P. Coughlin